Tuesday 10 April 2012

Easter Holiday in Jakarta

The last 2 weeks ago,i was going back in jakarta, when arrived haves little problem with jet-leg because all most 2 day i must adaptation again with the time sleeping in Jakarta. After that i'm start the orientation for 3 day's. I'm really enjoying that moment because i cant catch up and hang out with my friend's even i cant see all my friends.

on Friday i had a training with my Party for preparation for next legislative election campaign on 2014. I'm so excited too see my Party Friends. But in same time i was feel sad, because to many demonstration at Indonesian. People's doesn't acceted when the government won to increase the price and cut off the subsidy petrol price and almost riot in the front of House Parliament, but the Police officer can reduce that situation without victim.


On the weekend after closing ceremony of the orientation, i was going hangout with my girlfriend and best friend, my girlfriend name is Naily and my best friend name is Tika, we going to our favorite club in Jakarta the name of club's is Domain,the kind of type music is R&B.



On another way on 2 april 2012 my father get b'day, we going for dinner together, i'm really happy because can join family dinner together but my little sister can't join because she still study at Melbourne, Australia.

Beside that  on the weekdays i'm still must go to worked too take care my company, its really busy because i must finished all the pending contract or things to do, i must week up in the morning and get back home in the night include must dealing with the traffic jam in Jakarta, when i'm stuck on traffic Jam i really missing so muck with London because in London have a good transportation than in Jakarta and i wish some day Jakarta have a good transportation like in London.

Before i come back too London i'm invite my friends to come my house,i'm really happy can meet with my friend's even still can meet with all my friends, i'm really enjoy this moment..





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your diary Nicky. Lovely to see your photos...
    Hope you are happy to be back in London?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fantastic. i want to go Indonesia~!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicky - can you send me your email address so I can send you your feedback? Thanks

    ReplyDelete