Monday 19 March 2012

The progress study on March.

suddenly i just realize today is half month of March and i'm still stuck in this situation i don't feel progress anythink on my english maybe i must looking another method  for more practice my course's, because my date line for take pre-master is all ready come.

For the example maybe i want invite my class mate for make studying together for make a home work, if thats ok with our teacher hehehe.. because the problem now is when i want make my home work and feel confusing i don't know a place for asking my problem..

1 comment:

  1. I think studying together is an excellent idea.
    Also, review your homework corrections and re-write your essays and reports.
    Try to learn 5-7 new words each day rather than trying to learn many words as you won't remember them.
    Read everything and anything in English! ...and as you read, notice grammar, interesting structures or phrases that you can use in your speaking and writing.
    Remeber too, you can always email me or Andrew about your homework or ask us anything after class. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete