Sunday 13 May 2012

It's true education is the basically a social experience?

For my opinions Education is basically a social experience, so the atmosphere is the most important thing. When we in childhood we just to know a family circle, so when we go to playground starts in new environment to know a new people and a build trust on the right way.

When we go to the next grade, we learn how to made friendship with our class mate sometimes made a special relationship with our friends, because in school environment  should reflected the real world, Thats way better we made a mistake in the school environment than in the real world.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
    Education news

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. assignment help uk

    ReplyDelete